LAST UPDATED JULY 3, 2017.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- DMU complies with the Law on Individual Protection for Processing of Personal Data and its Regulations.
2.1. Database: Any file, record or other structured private personal data that is processed, automated or manual, on site or in the cloud, under the control or direction of a responsible group, whatever the type of preparation, organization or access.
2.2. Communication: Any information exchanged or conveyed between two or more users through a telecommunications service.
2.3. Consent of the personal data owner: Every manifestation of will, given clearly, freely, specific and informed, granted in writing for a specific purpose, whereby the owner of the personal data or his/her representative, authorizes the processing of the personal data.
2.4. Personal data treatment: Operations, joint operations and technical procedures, automated or not, performed using hardware, software, networks, services, applications; onsite or in the cloud, or any other information technology that allows selecting, collecting, recording, storing, processing, modifying, extracting, transmitting, blocking, destroying and cancelling personal data and information relating to communications made through telecommunications networks, as well as the access and/or assignments of data resulting from communications, consultations, interconnections and transfers.
COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
- DMU will collect personal data along with the informed consent of the data owner, for DMU database, only for the purposes indicated in the request.
- Additionally, you can execute your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition related with your traffic data, personal data treatment and for the purposes outlined in the informed consent of the data owner, contacting DMU through the information established in the Notice Section.
- When hiring the Services of DMU, the owner of the personal data can or cannot authorize DMU to be able to send additional information related to its Services, news in the DMU field, including other communications. The user can revoke their consent at any time by contacting DMU or contacting us through email@example.com.
- According to current legislation, only authorized personnel by DMU, internal or external affiliates as required by DMU, would be able to access the data described below.
SECURITY, TECHNICAL, AND ADMINISTRATIVE MEASURES
- DMU has defined clearly the physical and logical measures to guarantee the availability, confidentiality, integrity, and security of the information to ensure this information could not be accessed by non-authorized third parties. However, DMU cannot guarantee that these actions will prevent all kinds of non-authorized accesses to the confidential information. In case there is a particular security breach, DMU will published immediately a statement in which they will promptly inform to the personal data owners about that risk.
- DMU is a secure application, which includes user authentication, access controls, user permission, 128 bit SSL data encryption and a secure protected database. Although these facilities provide a high level of protection, total security of the website cannot be guaranteed.
- Moreover, DMU has a management information’s contingency plan in case DMU systems enter into conflict or are subject of breaches, all the above in accordance to the security measures of DMU.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS?
- DMU may collect a variety of Visitor Data such as IP addresses, browser settings, internet service provider (ISP) information, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data (collectively “Visitor Data”). DMU’s internal servers and software automatically recognize Visitor Data. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected in this process.
- We may use Visitor Data to analyze the site traffic, but this information is not examined for Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use Visitor Data to diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, or display content according to your preferences. Visitor Data may also be shared with business partners, affiliates, or advertisers on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- DMU requires each USER, LABEL or ARTIST to provide us with personal information (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information”) to access and use our Services. Personally Identifiable Information is captured only when a Visitor accesses the Services. This disclosure may occur when a Visitor registers with an Online Service, engages in transactions, contacts customer service, surveys, forums, requests for suggestions, or other aspects of Services offered by DMU.
- Personally Identifiable Information includes: Data that may allow DMU to contact or identify you, and legal data. The information that may be collected by DMU is the following: (i) “Contact Data” (such as your name, e-mail, phone number and address); (ii) “Demographic Data” (such as your date of birth, age, sex and language); (iii) “Financial Data”(such as bank account or credit card information) and (iv) other “Legal Data” (such as your ID number, marital status information).
- Certain personal information could become a public record. For example, a corporation’s name, business address, and registered agent name. The National Register may publish this information to its website or provide this information to third parties for a fee. DMU does not cover these or similar third-party actions.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
- We use the information we collect for communication purposes, to process your orders, and facilitate access to our Services. For example, you may receive a welcome email that confirms your username and password, and later receive communications responding to your inquiries, providing services you request, and managing your account. We occasionally send service-related announcements, for example, to alert you if we need to temporarily suspend the Site for maintenance.
- You may choose not to provide DMU with Personally Identifiable Information or you may turn off cookies in your browser by changing its settings. If you make these decisions, you may continue to use our Services and browse its pages. However, DMU cannot provide their total services without Personally Identifiable Information.
- DMU does not sell, lease or reveal in any other way your personal data with third parties not duly authorized by us.
WE SHARE LABELS’ INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES ONLY AS FOLLOWS
- We may share labels’ information with business parties that are part of the same economic interest group. This in order to provide you the complete services requested. DMU may provide your name and contact information, if required, as long as we have your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information: as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a legal request.
- We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with companies that provide support services to us, or help us market our services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We may share Personally Identifiable Information and other data with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with DMU. If DMU is merged, acquired, or sold, or if some or all of our assets or equity are transferred, we may disclose or transfer Personally Identifiable Information and other data in connection with the associated transactions.
HOW SECURE IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. ACCORDINGLY, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY USING THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND OUR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
1.1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The headings of paragraphs herein are included solely for convenience of reference and shall not control the meaning or interpretation of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement has been drawn up in the English language. In case of discrepancies between the English text version of this Agreement and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
© 2017 DIGITAL MUSIC UNIVERSE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.